Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ups and Downs

middle of Oct.

I can feel that I am on a downward slump. Had my first IEP meeting yesterday and today had a parent meeting. We are in the process of getting a second classroom aid for the class and today we had a random sub aid that was more work than he was help. He will be back tomorrow and my classroom aid will be gone in the morning. So that means two sub aids, me, and nine kids on a Friday. Kinda guessing not a lot productive will get done. I do not like the feeling that I have in my gut from the parent meeting today. I wish I could scream - I am new, I am trying, I am getting better every day. (ask me for what use to be written here...) Urgggg. I sure hope working 13 hours this weekend at my other job is a good way for me to relax and refocus...

No comments: