Friday, October 17, 2008

Oh my goodness

10/17/2008

If today had happened a month ago I think I would have just cried. I had the sub aid that was in my classroom yesterday again today. Plus a sub aid for my classroom aid. I had stocked up on fun activities and went into today not expecting much. By the time the day was over my female student had been sitting in the sink twice. Feet, rear end, and all. The first time the two sub aids were standing inches from her talking. I looked up, said please remove her from the sink, and went right back to what I was doing! It was just one of those days. I have a better appreciation for my aid after today, as I was both the teacher and aid. How does that happen when you have two aids in your room you ask; trust me it does! To top it off, I forgot duty twice this morning...

No comments: