Monday, May 4, 2009

Four students and I

Tomorrow is a day I am looking forward to! It will be my four 2nd graders and me while the rest of the crew is at the Nature Center for the 3rd grade field trip. I have never really been alone, as the only adult, in the classroom. I know I am the teacher, but its just different when you have adults in the room whom are older than you...
The school year is wrapping up quickly. Finished mentoring with my mentor for the school year today. Only 17 days left of school, one work day, and then I am FREE for the summer. Except for the 19 credits of graduate class...moving classrooms...and any other projects I find...
One of my graduate courses is frustrating me. I know it will work itself out, its just frustrating. It is also frustrating to be in the unknown about what my classroom will look like next year for classroom assistants...
Random: My cousins three year old son informed me today, more than once, that I am not a teacher. There is no way that I am a teacher. I am a kid!! I love it and it along with hanging out with him in general made my day!!

No comments: