Thursday, December 18, 2008

Checking off the list

The two music programs are done.
The movie and pizza party went well today.
Only one day left before Christmas Break and tomorrow afternoon will be fun!
But...rumor has it its suppose to snow 8" tonight. If you have ever seen nine kids the day before Xmas break you may know that I do not know if alot of snow is a good thing to add to the mix!

Then there is the parent that gives one of my aids and I our Christmas gifts infront of the second aid whom he gave nothing to. And to top it off, the aid got more than I did... Got to just laugh! Good thing I love kids because somedays there is no other reason to keep fighting for the student than my compassion for each one of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think of you often. Smiled and laughed when I read your blog. Gosh the thought I had about presents was, if it was not used consider it a real blessing. 17 years of Christmas presents left me with boxes and boxes of 'lovingly used' heart warming gifts. Enjoy your time in Colorado and hopefully get time to relax. Take care.